This girl has a great sense of style and loves posing for pictures!!
One night the kids decided they were going to make a bed between the beds. We didn't think they'd actually fall asleep in there, but they did! It was so cute and funny to see them together like that! I love that they all share a room! They fight a lot, but they play a lot too!
My Divas.
Ian and I went hiking. I'm in Young Womens and it was the camp certification hike. It also doubled as a mommy/Ian date! We hiked almost 4 miles and Ian did great! He finished before some of the girls did!
After the hike we were able to see the Phoenix Temple from inside the gates. Usually we have to stand outside the gate, but today they let us in to take pictures! It was very cool!
These are some of my Young Women! I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment