Thanks to my dear friend Allison Barry we were able to see the Angel Moroni go up on the Phoenix Temple!! She just happened to go grocery shopping that day and the kids wanted to drive by the Temple to see if he was up yet. She called me 1 hour before he went up! What an amazing experience it was. I'm so grateful for Temples and so excited for the Phoenix Temple! We will move before it is completed, but there are so many people I love who will be using it regularly!
What a cool surprise! We were able to take pictures with the Angel Moroni before he went up. How special for the kids and I was especially grateful Nik was off school that day and could be there with us!
Mollie and Kamryn. These girls are so cute together!
Sam and Ian. These wild and crazy boys love being together!
Sweet baby Taylor. We all love baby Taylor!
My friend Allison Barry. Don't know what I would do without her!
By the time the Angel Moroni actually went up we had quite a group from our ward! So fun that so many people got to see this event even though they didn't announce it!
I love to see the Temple!





No comments:
Post a Comment