Monday, May 20, 2013

Phoenix Zoo / Cool Mom

I found a really good deal on Zoo tickets!  I bought them!  I planned an amazing day!  I'm awesome!









 We went to one of the animal shows.  It was a small one and we were the only ones there until right before it started.  The kids liked it.  They got to see a few animals do tricks and it was fun to watch them watch!



 Miranda was asked to help with the show.  She had to hold out the watch and let the snake smell it.  I'm pretty sure she was in heaven!  What a brave girl!



 Cool mom points:  One of the things I did for the kids (because I'm so cool) is bought them tickets to pet the sting ray!  It was the best $6 of the whole day!  They loved it and I did too!





 Miranda got splashed by a couple of them and she thought that was pretty funny!!  BUT then she was wet and cold and wanted to go home.  It was beautiful weather (one of the cooler days) and a perfect day for the zoo, but my kids were cold.  And I thought we could live in Alaska.  They would have turned into ice cubes!




 Cool mom points:  Cotton Candy!!!  It was a big hit!



 Sticky, messy face.  So cute!










All in all it was a very fun day!  The zoo is really big and there is lots of walking.. so there was lots of complaining, but the fun made up for all of that!  They loved it and I loved it!  I think they will have more fun when they are older!

No comments: