Wednesday, November 28, 2012

March 2012

Guess who turned 1?  Kamryn.  She had such a good birthday!  We celebrated with the Barrys and Nik's cousins from Surprise, the Carters!  Nik grilled us a yummy dinner and we all had such a great time!  Kamryn loved the presents!  We got her a slide, a princess car to ride on, and a few other things.  She is such a princess and I hope we can help her learn everything she needs to know to have a good life!  We love her so much!  She has been the best baby, and the easiest baby so far!  She brings peace to our lives and her smile brightens our days!  I'm so glad Heavenly Father sent her to us... he sure does know what He's doing... even when we don't think we can do it!  She loved her cake, but mostly just the frosting!  It was fun to watch her get all messy!  And of course even on the best of days it is still OK to have a little meltdown!  Ian and Miranda are doing so good!  I wanted to make sure I showed Miranda's style... she cracks us up!  She is such a good sister to Kamryn and loves her so much!  Miranda cut her own hair... luckily it was in a place that didn't show up too bad... just looked like some layers!  Mostly she just cuts her clothes.  I am always finding shirts or skirts that have cuts all along the bottom or big holes right in the middle.  I don't know where she keeps getting scissors... I hide them in different places every time! The picture of Ian's feet represents something the kids like to do... help mopping!  I give them two wet wash cloths and they go to work.  It doesn't turn out perfect, but it usually turns out better than when they started!  Ian is always ducking our of pictures, but in the last picture I caught him!!  I love these kids so much!!!!!!  Happy Birthday Kamryn!!

  





























No comments: